[ntp:questions] pps breaks when nmea is enabled for ntpd

Doug Calvert dfc-list at douglasfcalvert.net
Sun Jun 16 04:58:53 UTC 2013

For time2 go 2/3rds the way down the configuring nmea page[1] and ook for:

"If you want a good estimation for fudge time2 (perhaps because PPS is
not an option for you) you could use the following procedure: "

I was never able to figure  out the secret for time1.

[1] https://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/ConfiguringNMEARefclocks