[ntp:questions] What should the poll be for the shared memory driver (type 28)?

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Tue Jun 18 06:39:30 UTC 2013

On 17/06/2013 23:05, Steve Kostecke wrote:
[]
> Contributing (i.e. embedding and not merely linking) this
> article/topic/page to the Community Supported Documentation at
> http://support.ntp.org/support is the best way to make this information
> useful to the NTP Community.

I've added a link to: http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/ConfiguringNTP

If someone wants to rewrite my existing Web information in the format
required there, they are welcome, although they will need to keep track
of any changes.  I find the editor not easy to use, and prefer to have
master copies on my information on my own Web server, and on multiple
hard disks here.
--
Cheers,
David