[ntp:questions] outlyer / falseticker

Thu Mar 7 22:20:56 UTC 2013

unruh wrote:> BlackLists wrote:
>> unruh wrote:
>>> I am positive that no matter where you live,
>>>  the television show "Survivor" has made its appearance.
>>
>> I bet they don't get that in North Korea.
>
> Not at all clear. Beautifully shows the bankruptcy of the
>  Western lifestyle, the insane competition for limited
>  resources, the laughing at others weakness and misfortune,
>  the terrors of individuals pitted against each other.

I'm sure they are missing out on a treasure trove of bad
 capitalist examples, from many TV shows; However they
 can't control the content, so are unlikely to allow it
 in general.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_of_North_Korea>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Central_Television>

  will be added to the BlackLists.