[ntp:questions] how did ntp service set the maxallowphaseoffset

xiaoniao112233 at gmail.com xiaoniao112233 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:30:02 UTC 2013

hello :
   I had recently start a work about ntp service ,my friends and me use windows and linux to sync time in ntp.we could use w32time service to sync linux in ntp.In windows we could I found that in the registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\W32Time\Config\ MaxAllowedPhaseOffset may be could set the offset time between the local time and the server that they will be synchronize. If out of range of MaxAllowedPhaseOffset in seconds ,they synchronize,otherwise not.
But I have a question that Is there a paremeter in ntp service that control the offset like in registry above in windows.