[ntp:questions] Is there something with greater detail on "interface" besides the manpage?

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Thu Nov 21 07:36:07 UTC 2013

> Getting a certificate from an entity that alraedy has them in the
> browsers costs money.  There was one place that didn't charge, and there
> were some other issues (that I don't recall offhand) that prevented us
> from converting to them.
>
> If this is a significant deal to enough folks, they can always donate $
> to NTF and we can pay for these other certs.

	I plugged "certificates" into the NTF web sites search box and got no hits. Is there a policy doc on this?
	As a comment to lead OL. We are now in a situation where we can only trust our enemies. CAcert.org is an Australian based org IIRC. They are in the same "Trust" league as the US, UK, CAN,
	all of whom have proved to be woefully lacking in probity.