[ntp:questions] Trying to use Dimension 4 time keeper

Wed Sep 11 18:18:06 UTC 2013

<http://support.ntp.org/people/hart/win/x86/>
<http://norloff.org/ntp/>
<http://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/sw/ntp.htm>
<http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Main/ExternalTimeRelatedLinks>
<http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Main/SoftwareDownloads
<http://www.ntp.org/downloads.html>

>> Be sure to backup your 4.2.6p5 installed binaries, just in case.
>
> Not sure what you mean by "Copy the current development". Why not
> uninstall the present version, and start with a newer one?

To preserve all the configuration, ...
 service settings, user account,  ... ?

 If you can / want to do all that yourself,
  then you hardly needed to use Meinberg to start with.

  will be added to the BlackLists.