[ntp:questions] Trying to use Dimension 4 time keeper

Sat Sep 14 06:45:06 UTC 2013

On 2013-09-13 22:48, W. eWatson wrote:
> On 9/13/2013 4:41 PM, W. eWatson wrote:
>> On 9/13/2013 3:29 PM, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added to the
>> BlackLists wrote:
>>> W. eWatson wrote:> Where do I execute this from?
>>>
>>> Likely the correct path.
>>> Run: cmd

>>> It is a commaand line app.

>>> That is due to your typo.
>>>
>>> try:
>>>   ntpq -n -clpe -clas
>>>
>> OK, that worked. I found two tables.  One is labeled
>> remote refid st ... offset jitter.
>>
>> The other is
>> ind assid status ... last_event cnt
>>
>> Both contain four rows.
>>
> What have I gained?  What does the data mean from ntpq -n -clpe -clas?

See file:///C|/Program%20Files/NTP/doc/HTML/ntpq.html which should also be
accessible via:
Start/All Programs/Meinberg/Network Time Protocol/Documentation/Official NTP
Documentation which should link to:
file:///C|/Program%20Files/NTP/doc/HTML/index.html
and follow the links to Resolving Problems then in that para the link to ntpq
then scroll down to the peers command and the output list description.