[ntp:questions] which servers should be peers?

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Wed Sep 18 15:49:24 UTC 2013

On 18/09/2013 16:28, Steve Kostecke wrote:
> On 2013-09-18, David Taylor <david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>>> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/comp.protocols.time.ntp/QP7TR3Kc1aM/Ar19zqDf09MJ
>>
>> Thanks.  I wonder whether the gateway is the problem, or if it's
>> something else?
>
> Read the message headers rather than casting aspersions.

I see that Google groups has the message, I'm uncertain what else can be
derived from the message, as I don't have the knowledge.  All my other
USENET groups are functioning correctly, so I was asking what might be
wrong, knowing that the gateway has been a problem in the past.  I am
trying to be helpful.
--
Cheers,
David