[ntp:questions] Event log configuration?

David Justice djustice at jumptrading.com
Thu Apr 3 13:33:56 UTC 2014

NTP community,

Is there a way to configure the NTP client's windows event logging? I would like to stop it sending informational events to the Windows events logs every time is syncs. The only way I can see to do this is filter the log, but I would like to stop the events at all, if possible. I want to know when there is a warning/critical event not information.

Thanks

David

This email is sent by Jump Trading International Limited ("Jump" or "JTIL"), a private limited company registered in England & Wales under No. 05976015, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office: 2nd Floor, 10 Chiswell Street, London EC1Y 4UQ. Tel: +44(0) 20 7382 4351. This email is for the confidential use of the named addressee(s) only and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email is strictly prohibited, and to please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email and any attachments. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Jump Trading International Ltd, therefore, does not make any guarantees as to the completeness or accuracy of this email or any attachments. This email is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation, offer, request or solicitation of any kind to buy, sell, subscribe, redeem or perform any type of transaction of a financial product.