[ntp:questions] Handle ntp conf modification when ntp is already running

Arthur Lambert lambertarthur22 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 16:47:18 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

I know that my question can be stupid but I am not very familiar with
open source project. If tomorrow someone decides to develop a feature
on ntp. Who can decide if the feature will be integrated to the trunk
of the project ? People have to convince the main guys of the projects
?

So I will use the above method to handle my runtime modification. If I
find free time to handle SIGHUP and if I am able to write a proper
code to do it, I will share my changes in this topic.

- Arthur LAMBERT