[ntp:questions] TrueTime XL-AK GPS lock satellite take too much time.....

mike cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Fri Apr 25 16:42:01 UTC 2014

Le 25 avr. 2014 à 17:56, Victor a écrit :

> Hi, all,
>
> I recently use TrueTime XL-AK, when I first start the system, it only take about 10 minutes to lock satellites. And I think it is good.
> But the second time I move to another place (about 40 miles away from the first place), it never lock any satellites again.
> I am not sure about the problem, does any one have some similar experiences and good points on this?

I don't have this model.
 The most obvious cause is not having a good view of the sky. Could that be your issue. Another other may be the mode in which it was originally set up which is not compatible with moving the receiver.   Do you have a manual? Check out section 3.10 where the different operational modes are described. If you don't have one, there is one accessible at <http://www.decodesystems.com/xl-ak-manual.pdf>.