[ntp:questions] Attn Linux distributors - pse include PPS

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Sat Apr 26 21:05:40 UTC 2014

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Jason Rabel
<jason at extremeoverclocking.com>wrote:

> Don't you think that is a gripe for the people over at Ubuntu?

Well maybe.  The OP was directed to "Linux distributors" but in this case
that's Debian not Ubuntu.  But to your point -- even if you don't much care
for my comprehensive approach -- get current sources and build what you
need -- I think it's fair to wonder why the  NTP tar ball doesn't include
timepps-Linux.h along with others they do include.

So wrong subject line but right mailing list.