[ntp:questions] Attn Linux distributors - pse include PPS

Rob nomail at example.com
Sun Apr 27 10:28:56 UTC 2014

mike cook <michael.cook at sfr.fr> wrote:
>   If you look at those, they are included because the API does not ( or didn't ) exist in the OSs whereas it does for Linux so responsibility should reside there.
>   IIRC, the OP was a heads up which IS useful, but complaints should go to the distributers, rather than here as has been previously mentioned.

That is very clear to me, but do you know about a better point of
contact for "the distributors"?

E.g. is there a mailinglist or newsgroup where all those distributors
are reading so I don't need to create accounts on a zillion different
bugzillas and file a bug there?

So far it appears to affect at least openSUSE, Ubuntu and probably Debian.