[ntp:questions] NTP.log interpretation

GregL greg.leibfried at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:27:55 UTC 2014

As a follow up to this discussion which has been very helpful to me....
wanted to say we are moving towards adding 4 internal time servers (NTP
Unix based.. non-x86 hdw) to the two Windows domain controllers that are
running NTP as well.  All 6 will be synced externally and will serve all
our internal NTP client systems.   The 'load balancer' will be removed and
all ntp.conf files will have all 6 time server entries.

Thanks to everyone for the helpful and informative input.

-Greg