[ntp:questions] Attn Linux distributors - pse include PPS

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Tue Apr 29 16:21:42 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 29, 2014 at 11:21 AM, David Taylor <
david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

> But the threat of breaking NTP into two separate parts had been mentioned,
> and it was that which I was addressing

Sure.  But I really have no idea what Harlan was speaking to there and, for
Windows users, I think the issue is still largely a "distro" concern. In
this case, if at some unknown future time ntp is further partitioned, what
Meinberg does is more important than what's in the tar ball.