[ntp:questions] ATOM driver not working on Linux

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sun Dec 14 11:19:48 UTC 2014

On 14/12/2014 09:40, David Woolley wrote:
> On 14/12/14 09:33, David Taylor wrote:
>> On checking the config.log I see that timepps.h is missing:
>
> Please read before posting.  This has been extensively discussed over
> the last week.

Thanks, David.  Yes, I have seen the discussion, but as far as I can see
the file is actually present, and not missing.  This is comparing two
variants of Debian Linux, one for Intel 64-bit, and the other Raspberry
Pi 32-bit.  One it compiles (RPi) and the other it doesn't (64-bit Debian).

I am unclear how to resolve this issue.
--
Cheers,
David