[ntp:questions] ATOM driver not working on Linux

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Mon Dec 15 15:41:55 UTC 2014

On 15/12/2014 09:58, Harlan Stenn wrote:
[]
> You don't need --enable-linuxcaps either - configure will do that for
> you automatically if it sees the right files.
[]

Well, I recall being advised to add it in the early days of compiling on
the Raspberry Pi, perhaps to get the "user" option.  It's been there
ever since.

I've just tried on the Debian 7.7 system and, as you say, a version
built without that flag compiles correctly and includes PPS support.
I've updated my Web page accordingly.

--
Thanks,
David