[ntp:questions] pool.ntp.org and authentication

d_anderson da49889 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 04:38:34 UTC 2014

Thanks! I quickly skimmed through the document, and I think I am asking the wrong questions..

Assuming again a single client, syncing from a public NTP pool, are there any glaring security issues that have to be addressed (apart from sane configuration parameters like "nomodify nopeer noquery notrap" and "restrict"-s)? I read somewhere that usually clients don't need to be concerned but I just want to make sure..