[ntp:questions] NTP & PPS, part 2 ;)

Paul tik-tok at bodosom.net
Fri Dec 19 01:37:37 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 7:42 PM, E-Mail Sent to this address will be added
to the BlackLists <Null at blacklist.anitech-systems.invalid> wrote:

> ... didn't someone just say licenses were not an issue,
>  when I pointed out they might be in a previous post ;-p

Yes, the "current" license isn't why the "current" file isn't in the
"current" distribution and your
guessthat it might be i.e. "I would have guessed its more likely a timepps.h
License term issue" is wrong.

A future license on a future timepps.h might exclude that future file from
a future distribution.  Of course the current version could also just be
forked.