[ntp:questions] Restrict statements and the "pool" directive

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sun Dec 21 09:42:03 UTC 2014

I just added some experimental restrict statements to one on my servers:

   restrict default notrap nomodify nopeer noquery
   restrict default notrap nomodify nopeer noquery
   restrict 127.0.0.1
   restrict ::1
   restrict 192.168.0.0 mask 255.255.255.0 peer

and it now seems that the pool directive is not finding any pool servers
even after a few minutes running.  Is this related?  If so, how might I
fix the problem?

I don't find the restrict statements easy to understand as they are new
to me

--
Cheers,
David