[ntp:questions] How the "peer candidate" is selected?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Dec 29 14:21:31 UTC 2014

On Monday 29 December 2014 08:52:48 Nomen Nescio did opine
And Gene did reply:
> chrony rulez
>
> shalu.syscomm at gmail.com wrote:
> > "Swimming pool Our company designs and installs deluxe indoor and
> > outdoor swimming pools in Central and Greater London areas. More at
> > : http://www.swimmingpoolquotes.co.uk/swimming-pool-maintenance/

How come you let spam like this thru, but I still cannot post a week after
subscribing (and looking at several messages that I have to be moderator
approved when I have tried)????

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)