[ntp:questions] [help]how to configure ntp in a private network and without extra refer clock source?

john.wang.wjq at gmail.com john.wang.wjq at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 05:51:13 UTC 2014

Dear Jun,

Could you please show me your exact configuration for reference?

I'm trying to do the same thing in an isolated network, except that me have around 60 kvm nodes running on 20 physical Linux boxes. Out of them I'm trying to use 3 or 4 boxes as my NTP servers to form a HA time service.

Thanks and Regards
John