[ntp:questions] NTP on CubieBoard

Rob nomail at example.com
Tue Oct 14 17:23:18 UTC 2014

Rick Jones <rick.jones2 at hp.com> wrote:
> I think the point Brian is trying to make here is that how long it
> takes to "awaken" for the interrupt can and so will vary depending on
> just how "deeply asleep" the processor gets in the name of power
> saving.  It may not be as "alseep" each time the interrupt
> happens.

I think it is a strange concept.  I would not think a CPU is like a
human that would take longer to wake up after a deep sleep.
I will have to study that matter.  Until I have one of those boards
locally and connected to a PPS line it will be difficult to tell.

(my current test is on a board that someone has made available and is
only connected to a network)