[ntp:questions] ntp on Win 7(64): Windows' Backup misses some ntp-files

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Mon Sep 22 07:57:14 UTC 2014

On 21/09/2014 19:23, gooly wrote:
[]
> Well I try not to change anything. So I installed ntp, it created the
> ntp-user (I never touched until I now created these folders) and the
> default (standard) Win7-7 Backup seems to expect that it has to save them.
> I have no idea from where the Win-Backup gets the information of these
> two non existing files - could it be that they are
> Windows-user-default-folders?
> Gooly

That sounds likely to me.  Something that is created when a user logs in
interactively, which the NTP user does not, of course.  If backup is
happy with the dummy directories you created, I would not worry any
further.

It's useful to know about the issue, though, thanks for reporting it.

--
Cheers,
David