[ntp:questions] NTP Autokey - who is actively using it?

Marco Marongiu brontolinux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 09:03:46 UTC 2015

On 15/01/15 03:06, Harlan Stenn wrote:
> I'm trying to figure out if anybody is actively using autokey, in a
> production deployment.
>
> If you are, please let me know - I have some questions for you.

That's in my TO-DO list since at least 2011. When I tried to configure
it at the time and on the ntpd version that was bundled with Debian
Lenny it didn't work properly. Whether it was because I f***** it up or
because it wasn't properly implemented, I couldn't tell honestly.

In short: using now, no; will use in the future, definitely yes!

Ciao
-- bronto