[ntp:questions] Leap second info in ntp-4.2.4p4

Mohan Kannekanti mkannekanti at edgewaternetworks.com
Tue Jun 2 18:58:47 UTC 2015

Hi Harlan,

Thanks for the information. I understand your points. I'm *only* trying
to be get leap second fixes at the moment as we don't have much time to
test the new ntpd feature across all our platforms.

Yes, I'm testing the kernels too.

Also, I'll definitely encourage our folks to be part of NTP Consortium.

Thanks,
Mohan.

--

This electronic message, including attachments, is intended only for the
use of the individual or company named above or to which it is addressed.