[ntp:questions] How to specify interface for multicastclient

brian utterback brian.utterback at oracle.com
Wed Jan 13 21:30:34 UTC 2016

I am sure this has been asked before but I can't find the answer. On a
multihomed system, is there anyway to specify which interfaces you want
multicastclient to listen on? If so, how. If not, why not? I would have
expected it to listen on all interfaces, but it doesn't do that.
--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Brian Utterback | Principle Software Engineer