[ntp:questions] Testing IPv6 code

Dan Geist dan at polter.net
Tue Jan 17 15:39:30 UTC 2017

Robert, that host doesn't look to have a v6 record:

[dan at shell ~]$ host time-d.nist.gov
time-d.nist.gov has address 129.6.15.27

Obviously, you're getting the ipv4 address correctly, though.

Here's a good primer on IPv6 application porting:
http://long.ccaba.upc.edu/long/045Guidelines/eva/ipv6.html

Dan