[ntp:questions] Errors in "restrict" lines

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Mon Jun 26 15:05:18 UTC 2017

> Hi,
>
> Perhaps the problem comes from the first line when it's asked:
> restrict source ... query
>
> It is possible that the word 'query' is not recognize, usually 'restrict' command is used to disable services and not to enable them.
>
> Best,
> Jean-Michel

Thanks Jean-Michel and Harlan.

Yes, both the query and the peer are wrong.

This dates back to a quite early Raspberry Pi which must have been set
up some four years back.  Looking at the guidelines on my own Web site I
see a correct version of the restrict lines!  Shame on me!

BTW: Harlan, I got your direct e-mail, for which, thanks, but I see
nothing Usenet server I use (Eternal September).

--
Cheers,
David