[ntp:questions] NTP server - Number of received petitions.

Raúl raul at rmgi.net
Mon Mar 20 19:10:24 UTC 2017

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your answer.

This is my first time using a mailing list (my first question was done via
Google Groups) and I I hope to be doing it the right way.

My fault, maybe "*petitions*" was not the right word, "*request*" is the
right one. My english level is not good and in Spanish, you can use "
*petitions*" with no problem. For example, "*Las peticiones recibidas por
el servidor*". Sorry for that.

I'm just trying to know the load of my NTP server. The number of requests
done by clients, not addresses or anything else, just the number of request
in a given moment.

I read in NTP documentation ntpdc it's deprecated but when i run "*ntpq -c
mrulist*" I receive "

****Command `mrulist' unknown".*
Thanks again for your help.