[ntp:questions] NTP server - Number of received petitions.

Charles Elliott elliott.ch at comcast.net
Tue Mar 21 11:44:59 UTC 2017

Will you please go to http://bugs.ntp.org/enter_bug.cgi and file a bug report saying that the ntpq mrulist command is not working for you, if that is the case as you allege.  In the alternative, please go to the same Web page (http://bugs.ntp.org/enter_bug.cgi) and file a request for enhancement saying exactly what your requirements are and why you need them.

If your English language skills are a barrier, then send me a copy of your request in Spanish.  I live in an Hispanic neighborhood, and will try to find someone to translate your email request.  No guarantees, but I am surrounded by Spanish speakers.  I should be able to find someone to translate.

Charles Elliott