[ntp:questions] NTP server - Number of received petitions.

Raúl raul at rmgi.net
Tue Mar 21 12:30:01 UTC 2017

Hello Miroslav,

Of course, I'm not interested in individual clients, just the total number
of requests in, f.e., one hour. Maybe I did not explain myself correctly in
my previous messages.

So, using "ntpdc -c iostats", the numbers under the labels "received
packets" and "packets sent" are the total number of requests
received/served since the last server reboot?

Thanks for your help,

Raúl.