[ntp:questions] NTP 4.2.8p10 released

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 24 09:16:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

I asked my original question to see if the process could be improved.

For instance, it would be good if there was direct pointers to the
various distributions page where packaging state and availability for
various releases would be shown and updates. This is what can be found
for several other security bug scenarios. Especially for security
updates, it is more important for coordinating the efforts and help
showing how this is handed off. While each party have their
responsibility, they way things coordinate can be important for how
smooth the upgrade becomes for the users. I wanted to just ask about it
to see if there is improvements to be done.

For the moment, I don't have 4.2.8p10 available in my version of distro
(Debian testing). Packaging is important to many, so this is to
illustrate possible improvements.

MVH
Magnus