[ntp:questions] does this make sense?

Thomas Laus lausts at acm.org
Mon Aug 13 16:50:46 UTC 2018

On 8/13/18 10:09 AM, Steven Sommars wrote:
> Search for:   CDMA shutdown
>
> CDMA NTP servers lack an automated leap second mechanism, as far as I
> can tell.

My CDMA experience dealt with an Endrun Tempus LX receiver only.  It
received and used the leap second information that was sent along with
the rest of the CDMA time broadcast transmissions.  It has been a long
time since setting up that receiver and my memory might be a little
foggy.  I seem to remember that there was also a way to enter the IERS
file manually.

Tom

--
Public Keys: