[ntp:questions] [Ticket#2018082039000075] NTP Windows Server Core 2016.

Nick Steinmacher - Meinberg Technical Support Team techsupport at meinberg.de
Tue Aug 21 10:20:38 UTC 2018

Dear Tye,

Some question i have:

1.) Does the Windows Server act as (standard) Windows Client or as Domain Controller or as Client in a DC?

2.) Did you take care of the right Visual Studio Version?
https://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/sw/ntp.htm → "Note"

3.) Did you try to install NTP as "System Account"?

4.) What kind of failure feedback you get from the system?

Thank you very much in advance for your cooperation.

Mit freundlichem Gruss / With kind regards

--
Meinberg Funkuhren GmbH & Co. KG
Lange Wand 9 - 31812 Bad Pyrmont - GERMANY

eMail:
techsupport at meinberg.de [Support Ticket System]
info at meinberg.de [General Contact]