[ntp:questions] restrict: ignoring line %u, address/host '%s' unusable.

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Fri Sep 14 07:59:45 UTC 2018

Maybe you could show us the config lines that are causing your issue.
IP4 and IP6 network and IP specific restrict config lines are not causing these messages on my deb+p10 config.
It is deb7 however so maybe you should be talking to a Debian maintainer.
Has your issue appeared with a Debian upgrade and was it OK before?