[ntp:questions] NTPD seemingly ignoring time1 fudge for NMEA ref clock

O'Connor, Daniel darius at dons.net.au
Wed Aug 21 06:50:53 UTC 2019

> On 21 Aug 2019, at 14:43, O'Connor, Daniel <darius at dons.net.au> wrote:
> Any suggestions for the obvious thing I have probably missed would be gratefully received.

Naturally, 10 minutes after sending it I worked out my problem.

I was perusing the source code and realised that I was looking at stale documentation (and the SHM clock uses time1 and time2 differently).

tl;dr - GPS offset is time2, PPS offset is time1.

--
Daniel O'Connor
are so many of them to choose from."