[ntp:questions] ntpd - gpsd communication

ah at avtodoria.ru ah at avtodoria.ru
Fri Jun 5 06:36:42 UTC 2020

> This sounds more like bit errors in serial reception.
> ( i.e errors coming up in all magnitudes.)

> That is reception via NMEA?
> do you check the NMEA checksum ( Portion after * afair)?

Thank you for response. Yes, that is reception via NMEA. No i didn't check checksum, i think gpsd should check it, am i wrong?

I just write to log data from SHM when it's all OK. And try to use this correct log after some time to make ntpd change the time. If you think i do something not correct please tell me, i'll try to do something else