[ntp:questions] Performance estimation

David Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk.invalid
Sun Jun 14 09:10:42 UTC 2020

When using the ntpq -crv command, which is the better measure of system
performance - clk_jitter or sys_jitter?  I've look for the definitions
and I'm thinking sys_jitter but perhaps someone could please remind me
of the difference?

Are the units for sys/clk_jitter in milliseconds.  For my application,
more than three decimal digitals would be helpful, i.e. down to
nanoseconds.  Is there a way to get that from a command-line query?

[Similar questions posted to questions at ... haven't appeared - yet.]

--
Thanks,
David