[ntp:announce] BitKeeper and rsync access to the NTP Source Code Repositories

Steve Kostecke kostecke at ntp.org
Tue May 22 21:19:28 UTC 2012

BitMover's ntp.bkbits.net service is no longer operational and we are
pleased to announce our replacement service at bk.ntp.org.

The NTP BitKeeper Repositories are now located at bk.ntp.org; please
configure your BitKeeper client to use this new host-name.

A web interface to the BitKeeper metadata, and arbitrary versions of
files, is available at http://bk.ntp.org.

Those of you who are unable to, or do not wish to, use BitKeeper may be
interested to know that we now offer read-only metadata-free mirrors of
the NTP Source Code Repositories via rsync at archive.ntp.org.

Use the command 'rsync archive.ntp.org::' (without the quotes) to view
the list of rsync targets.

Please consult the rsync man-page, either your local copy or the on-line
copy at http://www.samba.org/ftp/rsync/rsync.html, or the documentation
at http://rsync.samba.org/ to find out how to use rsync.

--
Steve Kostecke <kostecke at ntp.org>