[ntp:bk-ntp-stable-send] upcoming changes

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Mon Jul 10 02:54:59 UTC 2006

Folks,

There is a new feature in bk-4 that might make the usual postings to
this list much better.

Starting soon, I'm going to send both the old and new style of outputs
to these lists and depending on the feedback I get from this one of the
following will happen:

- both formats will be posted to these lists
- I will drop either the old or new formats
- I will drop the new format from these lists and set up new lists for the
  new format (ie, each format will be available from a dedicated list)