[ntp:commitlogs] incoming pull in whimsy.udel.edu:/backroom/ntp-dev

Harlan Stenn stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Mon Dec 15 20:30:21 PST 2003

VAR       CLIENT              SERVER
===       ======              ======
USER      stenn               stenn
HOST      whimsy.udel.edu     pogo.udel.edu
ROOT      /backroom/ntp-dev   /pogo/users/mayer/ntp-dev-io
LEVEL     1                   1
TIME_T    1042609353          1042609353
UTC       20030115054233      20030115054233
VERSION   bk-3.0.1            bk-3.0.1

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu fired the post-incoming--010commitlogs trigger in /backroom/ntp-dev
    Received the following changesets

    ChangeSet
      1.1188 03/12/09 09:59:50 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +1 -0
      IPV6_V6ONLY not dependent on IPTOS_LOWDELAY, etc

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.101 03/12/09 09:58:45 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +1 -2
        IPV6_V6ONLY not dependent on IPTOS_LOWDELAY, etc

    ChangeSet
      1.1187 03/12/08 17:49:41 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +1 -0
      Fix to only conditionally create a wildcard socket for IPv4 if IPV6_V6ONLY defined and no IPv4 stack

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.100 03/12/08 15:00:51 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +25 -18
        Fix to only conditionally create a wildcard socket for IPv4 if IPV6_V6ONLY defined

    ChangeSet
      1.1186 03/12/07 19:09:45 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +2 -0
      Fix to only get scope and zero address if Link-local Multicast address. Add scope information for interfaces

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.99 03/12/07 19:07:55 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +3 -2
        Print scope information so we see it for interfaces we are handling

      libisc/interfaceiter.c
        1.9 03/12/07 19:04:48 mayer at tecotoo.myibg.com +7 -4
        Fix to only get scope and zero address if Link-local Multicast address