[ntp:commitlogs] commit in whimsy.udel.edu:/backroom/ntp-stable

Harlan Stenn stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Tue Feb 17 21:56:25 PST 2004

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu fired the post-commit--009commitlogs trigger in /backroom/ntp-stable
    Committed the following deltas

    ======== Makefile.am 1.46 ========
    D 1.46 04/02/18 00:56:17-05:00 stenn at whimsy.udel.edu 82 81 1/1/142
    P Makefile.am
    C Revert the change that required Recent auto*, to fix bug 230.
    C I will still roll tarballs with these recent releases so folks who
    C get tarballs won't see that bug.  Only folks otherwise affected by
    C bug 230 will need the latest auto*.
    ======== configure.in 1.344 ========
    D 1.344 04/02/18 00:56:18-05:00 stenn at whimsy.udel.edu 475 474 1/1/3821
    P configure.in