[ntp:commitlogs] incoming pull in whimsy.udel.edu:/backroom/ntp-dev

Harlan Stenn stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Tue Feb 17 22:02:47 PST 2004

VAR       CLIENT              SERVER
===       ======              ======
USER      stenn               stenn
HOST      whimsy.udel.edu     whimsy.udel.edu
ROOT      /backroom/ntp-dev   /backroom/ntp-stable
LEVEL     1                   1
TIME_T    1071778618          1071778618
UTC       20031218201658      20031218201658
VERSION   bk-3.0.4            bk-3.0.4

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu fired the post-incoming--010commitlogs trigger in /backroom/ntp-dev
    Received the following changesets

    ChangeSet
      1.1212 04/02/18 00:56:22 stenn at whimsy.udel.edu +2 -0
      Revert the change that required Recent auto*, to fix bug 230.

      I will still roll tarballs with these recent releases so folks who
      get tarballs won't see that bug.  Only folks otherwise affected by
      bug 230 will need the latest auto*.

      configure.in
        1.344 04/02/18 00:56:18 stenn at whimsy.udel.edu +1 -1
        Revert the change that required Recent auto*, to fix bug 230.

        I will still roll tarballs with these recent releases so folks who
        get tarballs won't see that bug.  Only folks otherwise affected by
        bug 230 will need the latest auto*.

      Makefile.am
        1.46 04/02/18 00:56:17 stenn at whimsy.udel.edu +1 -1