[ntp:commitlogs] incoming pull in whimsy.udel.edu:/deacon/backroom/ntp-dev

Harlan Stenn stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Mon Jul 25 22:10:34 UTC 2005

VAR       CLIENT              SERVER
===       ======              ======
USER      stenn               stenn
HOST      whimsy.udel.edu     pogo.udel.edu
ROOT      /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev/pogo/users/mayer/ntp-dev
LEVEL     1                   1
TIME_T    1116083319          1116083319
UTC       20050514150839      20050514150839
VERSION   bk-3.2.4            bk-3.2.4

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu fired the post-incoming--010commitlogs trigger in /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev
    Received the following changesets

    ChangeSet
      1.1392 05/07/25 12:46:00 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      Always provide the addr_ismulticast function

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.184 05/07/25 12:45:27 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -1
        Always provide the addr_ismulticast function

    ChangeSet
      1.1391 05/07/24 16:41:43 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      Fix isaddr_multicast to not be dependent on whether or not MCAST is supported

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.183 05/07/24 16:41:20 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +5 -5
        Fix isaddr_multicast to not be dependent on whether or not MCAST is supported

    ChangeSet
      1.1390 05/07/24 15:50:24 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +7 -0
      Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      ports/winnt/ntpd/ntp_iocompletionport.c
        1.15 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +182 -61
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      ports/winnt/ntpd/nt_clockstuff.c
        1.18 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -1
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      ports/winnt/libntp/transmitbuff.c
        1.5 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +113 -43
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      ports/winnt/include/transmitbuff.h
        1.4 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +4 -14
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      ports/winnt/include/ntp_iocompletionport.h
        1.9 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +16 -3
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      libntp/recvbuff.c
        1.11 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +22 -17
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

      include/recvbuff.h
        1.9 05/07/24 15:48:34 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +0 -2
        Revamp of I/O Completion ports for Windows

    ChangeSet
      1.1389 05/07/16 17:30:55 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      Add debug code to print the broadcast interface used

      ntpd/ntp_peer.c
        1.76 05/07/16 17:30:35 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +5 -0
        Add debug code to print the broadcast interface used

    ChangeSet
      1.1388 05/07/16 17:29:55 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      Fix read loop to skip out if nothing to do and not complain about it

      ntpd/ntp_io.c
        1.182 05/07/16 17:29:39 mayer at pogo.udel.edu +143 -146
        Fix read loop to skip out if nothing to do and not complain about it