[ntp:commitlogs] incoming pull in whimsy.udel.edu:/deacon/backroom/ntp-dev

Harlan Stenn stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Wed Aug 2 22:44:15 UTC 2006

VAR       CLIENT              SERVER
===       ======              ======
USER      stenn               stenn
HOST      whimsy.udel.edu     pogo.udel.edu
ROOT      /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev/pogo/users/kardel/bugs/ntp-dev-ntpio-fixes
LEVEL     1                   1
TIME_T    1154121440          1154121440
UTC       20060728211720      20060728211720
VERSION   bk-4.0              bk-4.0

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu fired the post-incoming--010commitlogs trigger in /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev
    Received the following changesets

    ChangeSet at 1.1448, 2006-08-01 18:03:38+00:00, kardel at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      ntp_io.c:
        Bug 678:
        make size of control message buffer configurable if
        needbe. use lower default of 1536 bytes as qnx couldn't
        cope with 5120 bytes and we are not really expecting
        long control messages.
        qnx limit is around 1900 bytes - qnx analysed by
        Michael Tatarinov - thanks

      ntpd/ntp_io.c at 1.234, 2006-08-01 17:59:17+00:00, kardel at pogo.udel.edu +4 -1
        Bug 678:
        make size of control message buffer configurable if
        needbe. use lower default of 1536 bytes as qnx couldn't
        cope with 5120 bytes and we are not really expecting
        long control messages.
        qnx limit is around 1900 bytes - qnx analysed by
        Michael Tatarinov - thanks

    ChangeSet at 1.1447, 2006-08-01 06:41:31+00:00, kardel at pogo.udel.edu +1 -0
      ntp_io.c:
        Bug 676:
        Correct name buffer size calculation. Found
        by Michael Tatarinov - thanks!

      ntpd/ntp_io.c at 1.233, 2006-08-01 06:40:29+00:00, kardel at pogo.udel.edu +1 -1