[ntp:commitlogs] incoming pull in deacon.udel.edu:/deacon/backroom/ntp-dev

stenn at whimsy.udel.edu stenn at whimsy.udel.edu
Thu Jul 16 07:59:14 UTC 2015

VAR       CLIENT              SERVER
===       ======              ======
USER      stenn               stenn
HOST      deacon.udel.edu     psp-at1.ntp.org
ROOT      /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev/a/etc/amd.stage/thump2-g3/export/ntp/home/stenn/ntp-dev
LEVEL     1                   1
TIME_T    1396638816          1425999324
UTC       20140404191336      20150310145524
VERSION   bk-6.0.3            bk-6.1.3

stenn at deacon.udel.edu fired the post-incoming--012commitlogs trigger in /deacon/backroom/ntp-dev
    Received the following changesets

    ChangeSet at 1.3536, 2015-07-16 07:55:12+00:00, stenn at psp-at1.ntp.org
      merge cleanup

      ChangeLog at 1.1847 +2 -0
        merge cleanup

    ChangeSet at 1.3535, 2015-07-16 07:54:16+00:00, stenn at psp-at1.ntp.org
      Merge psp-at1.ntp.org:/home/stenn/ntp-stable
      into  psp-at1.ntp.org:/a/etc/amd.stage/thump2-g3/export/ntp/home/stenn/ntp-dev
      MERGE: 1.3265.1.272

      ChangeLog at 1.1846 +0 -0
        Auto merged
        MERGE: 1.1593.1.127

      ntpd/ntp_io.c at 1.405 +0 -0
        Auto merged
        MERGE: 1.400.1.4

    ChangeSet at 1.3265.1.272, 2015-07-16 07:37:32+00:00, stenn at psp-at1.ntp.org
      Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ChangeLog at 1.1593.1.127 +1 -0
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      include/ntp_assert.h at 1.9 +0 -4
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      include/ntp_lists.h at 1.15 +3 -3
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/atolfp.c at 1.6 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/caljulian.c at 1.16 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/caltontp.c at 1.7 +8 -8
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/decodenetnum.c at 1.17 +3 -3
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/msyslog.c at 1.50 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/ntp_intres.c at 1.99 +12 -12
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/ntp_rfc2553.c at 1.48 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/prettydate.c at 1.20 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/recvbuff.c at 1.40 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/socket.c at 1.10 +2 -2
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      libntp/socktohost.c at 1.15 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_config.c at 1.331 +7 -8
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_control.c at 1.202 +18 -18
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_crypto.c at 1.180 +14 -14
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_io.c at 1.400.1.4 +15 -15
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_monitor.c at 1.43 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_peer.c at 1.155 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_refclock.c at 1.120 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpd/ntp_restrict.c at 1.37 +9 -9
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpdc/ntpdc.c at 1.103 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ntpq/ntpq-subs.c at 1.110 +7 -7
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ports/winnt/libntp/termios.c at 1.31 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ports/winnt/ntpd/nt_clockstuff.c at 1.66 +1 -1
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.

      ports/winnt/ntpd/ntp_iocompletionport.c at 1.71 +7 -8
        Get rid of the NTP_ prefix on our assertion macros.  Harlan Stenn.