[ntp-GSoC] Testing update

Harlan Stenn stenn at nwtime.org
Mon Jun 1 10:56:37 UTC 2015

Testing folks,

Tomasz pointed me at the unity_framework.h stuff:

 This Framework is an optional add-on to Unity.  By including
 unity_framework.h in place of unity.h, you may now work with
 Unity in a manner similar to CppUTest.
 This framework adds the concepts of test groups and gives
 finer control of your tests over the command line.

I added the code to the libunity.a that we build, so if you #include
<unity_framework.h> instead of <unity.h> you should get these extra
features.

>From your unity repos, please try:

 bk changes -Rvv ~stenn/ntp-stable-unity

to see what changes are in that repo that you don't have, and:

 bk changes -Lvv ~stenn/ntp-stable-unity

to see what changes are in your repos that are not in the
~stenn/ntp-stable-unity integration area.  If you have changes that are
ready to be put in the integration area, please let me know.
--
Harlan Stenn <stenn at nwtime.org>