[ntp-GSoC] GSoC progress

Parth Laxmikant Kolekar parth.kolekar at students.iiit.ac.in
Tue Jun 2 13:34:01 UTC 2015

Hi,

> 1. Are you able to work on your respective  projects?
Yes, there are no snags hit yet, and looking at how things have been, I
don't foresee anything anytime soon.
> 2. If you are having any problems or can think of something that will
> help ?
No, none. I will ping for any and all problems I hit in anytime in the
future.
> 3 .Are all of your project pages on our wiki filled in with vacation
> times, etc?
>
> We want weekly report of your work each Saturday(starting from 6th ,
> 13th , 20 th etc.) .
I did fill up my vacation times on the wiki page.
> .These could be check boxes on the table calendar on your respective
> wiki pages.
If you would not mind, could I do a completion log instead? i.e. the
calender updated weekly with the things completed in the previous week.

If there is anything expected / required from me, please do notify me
for the same.

Also, the email I check most regularly is
"parth.kolekar at students.iiit.ac.in". This is the email in the lists as
well. My email management consists of a maze of filters which duplicate
and move messages here and there and in multiple folders. It is a crazy
combination, and I am not even sure if I can manage to replicate the
setup in Gmail.