[ntp-GSoC] progress report

Damir Tomic viperus.oblivion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 22:43:29 UTC 2015

Hello,

More than two-thirds of the tests in /tests/libntp/ and /sntp/tests/ are
done, we have a few issues related to building, but we are working on them.
During the last two weeks, I worked on making all tests and makefiles more
consistent, also, preparing /sntp/tests/Makefile.am so other students
assigned to testing can start converting tests in that directory as well.

Current work from the 3 students (Lokesh, Tomasz and me) has been merged
and harlan pulled it.

Things are progressing fine, in my opinion. If you have any questions, ask
away.

Also, I started using "unity helper" macros, they are a lot more useful
than TEST_ASSERT_EQUAL_MEMORY(...). Thanks for the info, Mark.

Damir Tomić (Viperus on IRC)